Ready to Make the Switch?
The move from financial advising to retirement planning
is what today’s retirees need. You in?
Investments and growth won’t cut it. Today’s retirees need planning and protection, and that’s where you come in. With access to our team of CPAs and elder care law attorneys, you’ll arm retirees with our Roadmap For RetirementSM that guards them from 4 of the major risks that threaten their future: Taxes, Market Risk, Fees and Long-Term Care Costs. If you’re ready to embark on the noble work of helping eliminate risk and worry for retirees, you’ve found the right place.
Fighting an Industry as Old as Time
Golden Reserve exists to tear down a broken financial service industry—and then rebuild it.
But we are in for a fight, challenging a 100-year-old mega-trillion-dollar giant, where many firms flood the internet with articles and fill commercials with whales, bulls, cliffs and other symbols. All paid for by the average working retiree. An industry where it seems like the objective is how to charge the most money while delivering the smallest amount of work. An industry that has the buying power and influence to discredit any challenger that threatens their status quo.
That is why we believe the industry has never evolved to better help the aging American population when it comes to planning. That is, until now. Golden Reserve is full of Retirement Planners jumping into the ring to challenge Goliath. These mavericks shine a light on the excessive fees, missing services and all the other secrets that the financial services world doesn’t want anyone to know about.
I want to be a Retirement
Our Every-Day Clients
- The financial planning industry has a history of overlooking Americans with assets less than $2,000,000. Could it be because they don’t have the tools or expertise to help these everyday Americans? Frankly, too many of the “big time” firms would rather focus on larger clients with larger fees.
- Golden Reserve has taken the opposite approach—we focus on clients with assets less than $2,000,000 because our model is built specifically to suit the needs of the “99%ers”.
The Retiree Target Market
- According to AARP there are 55,000,000 people over the age of 55 in the US. That’s 55,000,000 potential clients.
- According to Pew Research Center 28.6 million boomers retired in Q3 2020.
- The largest generation in the US are in the middle of transitioning through their retirement years and Golden Reserve is positioned to help.
Lifestyle & Autonomy
- Retirement Planners build their own book of business around their personal network of friends and family. That means they create their own schedule and build their business around the people and things they love most. Not many other professions offer that level of flexibility and autonomy.
- As a Retirement Planner, you have a ton of control over how you build your business. This isn’t a nine to five; you will be able to spend up to 50% of your time outside of the office networking and sourcing new potential clients or spending time with existing clients.
Your Earning Power
- Uncapped earning potential. This is by far one of the biggest reasons people make this career change. Few professions give you this much control over your earnings.
- Starting out, a Retirement Planner can make $100,000 their first year if they hit their benchmarks. They can earn even more based on experience and leadership positions. After that, the sky is the limit.
What is a Retirement Planner
It’s not a financial advisor. It’s not a financial planner. A Retirement Planner focuses 100% on helping people near, at, or in retirement. While other financial folk pick stocks and try to help their clients reach retirement via investment strategies Retirement Planners focus on protecting and preserving their clients’ assets. They’re two different jobs for two very different stages of life: Growing vs. Protecting.
Without an IRA de-tax draw strategy, retirees may pay more in taxes than necessary and fail to protect the assets in their retirement accounts that haven’t been taxed. Our guidance can help clients minimize what Uncle Sam takes and maximize what assets can be protected from the nursing home.
Long-Term Care Focus
Long-term care costs are one of the greatest threats to a retiree’s savings, yet many people don’t have a plan to tackle them. Traditional advisors may only offer pricey long-term care insurance or recommend self-funding—options that are out of reach for many. Through our partnership with legal experts, we offer legal strategies—including asset protection trusts—that help clients protect their hard-earned money. We don’t know of any other financial services firm offering this type of protection in their service package.
The aggressive growth strategy that propels people up the mountain to retirement isn’t the right strategy for what lies on the other side. Here, we help clients shift their focus from growth to protection with retirement optimized investments that minimize both risk and fees. We don’t think clients paying more because they have more makes sense. That’s why we operate on a fixed pricing model.
See What Could Be
Our growing team is looking for talented individuals like you. See if you’re a match for one of our open positions or share you resume to stay in touch.